Previous and Current Client Recommendations
FEI brings a focused team of experienced professionals with a significant amount of process and design project experience and technical expertise in both new construction and facility retrofits. We take pride in our depth of in-house capabilities and are able to provide clients with timely and unparalleled service. If you are in search of a qualified, dedicated, innovative-yet-experienced firm, with the ability to listen to what you want, and provide it in ways that exceed your expectations, please take a moment to consider FEI for your next project.
- John Curtis, Water and Wastewater Superintendent, Town of Georgetown, said that FEI "tailors their engineering work, combining it with operational aspects to create an excellence functioning product." John Curtis - Georgetown Reference Letter
- "I have found Frachetti Engineering to be a godsend," states Cory Nicholson, Town Administrator, Georgetown. Cory Nicholson - Georgetown Reference Letter
- The Town Administrator for Georgetown, Chuck Stearns says, "Their record stands for itself. I have no hesitation recommending Frachetti Engineering for water and wastewater projects in the future." Chuck Stearns - Georgetown Reference Letter
- Christina Shea, District Secretary, Lookout Mountain Water District, spoke highly of FEI's commitment, availability, and flexibility.
- The City of Durango thanked FEI and Nick Toussaint for prompt and complete electrical design work. -Otha Rogers, Durango, Director Public Works
- Columbine Lake Water District Systems Superintendent, Dan Schrader, commends Bob Frachetti for being "a pleasure to work with and always knowledgeable, reliable, and efficient."
- "Bob and his team are on their toes, consistently seeking ways to make the project work schedule wise, but also looking out for the owner's bottom line," states Jeffrey Callahan, Boulder County Division Manager.
- Division Manager for Eagle River Water and Sanitation District, Chris Maines, praises FEI for their open communication, resources, and technical expertise.
- The Town of Kersey thanks Bob Frachetti for the time, work, and commitment put forth with their new Wastewater Treatment Facility.
- Lauralee Kourse, Manager of Tabernash Meadows Water and Sanitation District states her gratitude to Bob Frachetti and FEI for the successful completion of a number of different projects.
- Nick Toussaint and the CADD department are recognized for their outstanding efforts.
- Phil Sack is mentioned as being instrumental in the overall success of the project by Tom Huston, Public Works Director of Fruita.
- "The Town of Nederland is very proud of our new Wastewater Treatment Facility, one of the most energy efficient facilities of its kind. We are glad to have worked with Frachetti Engineering to create this successful project."
- "Frachetti Engineering has saved us a great deal of money in both capital construction and operational costs. They have been easy to work with, dynamic, insightful, and responsive. As we grow, we will continue to work with them and would highly recommend them to any industry looking for competent, affordable and professional engineering services."
Frachetti Engineering, Inc. | 5325 S Valentia Way | Greenwood Village, CO 80111 | 303.300.3464 | Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved