Funding and Finance Professional
Firm: Frachetti Engineering, Inc.
Job Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Position Title: Funding and Finance Specialist
We are seeking the right person, with the right talent, experience, and attitude to join our Team as our Funding and Finance Specialist. Frachetti Engineering, Inc. (FEI) is a dynamic and growing consulting engineering firm specializing in water & wastewater treatment planning and infrastructure design, with offices in Denver and Minturn, Colorado. We strongly believe in professional integrity, engineering excellence, technical innovation, open communication, and mutual respect. We take pride in providing high quality professional services and technically innovative projects while maintaining client satisfaction as our highest priority. With an extensive project portfolio, we are positioned on the leading edge of our field.
Full-time or part-time position working with a Greenwood Village, CO engineering firm. Position will provide consulting services to clients, primarily composed of cities, towns and special district in Colorado. Primary services provided by this position include:
- Project funding assistance – find and secure project funding (grants and loans) for design, engineering and construction of water and/or wastewater treatment facilities.
- Rate studies – review client’s current user rate structure and recommend necessary changes to meet their stated future goals and financial assistance requirements.
- Marketing and community outreach – attend tradeshows and conferences within Colorado on a quarterly basis. Prepare marketing materials in collaboration with other staff. Identify potential clients and target marketing activities. Research, write and distribute electronic quarterly funding newsletter via email.
- Community Planning – review budget and reserve requirements, collaborate on capital improvement planning.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to closely follow instructions, good organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision once trained.
- Familiarity with concepts of budgeting and fiscal management.
- Flexibility and open-mindedness concerning additional duties and responsibilities over time.
- Mid-level skill with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Attitude: Must have a positive, can-do attitude that embraces challenges and opportunities.
- Work Ethic: Committed to work hard and smart as team player.
- Education: B.S. Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Related Field.
- Experience: Prior grant-writing and research skills desirable. Experience working with communities or local governments a plus.
- Interpersonal Skills: Posses strong communication skills (e.g., negotiation, listening, cooperation, tact, diplomacy) to build strong relationships internally on the FEI team and externally with clients, peers, suppliers, and contractors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (e.g., fluency in report writing and presentations)
- Quantitative skills (e.g., analytical, technical, problem solving)
Other Valued Qualifications and Attributes
- Accounting or financial background
- Community planning or development experience
If you feel you are the Right Person for this position and want to join the FEI Team, please submit a cover letter, current resume, including salary history and references to Bob Frachetti, P.E., at email@example.com. We encourage qualified applicants from all regions of the United States of America.
Frachetti Engineering, Inc. | 5325 S Valentia Way | Greenwood Village, CO 80111 | 303.300.3464 | Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved